Information about a Herefordshire holiday
- Your week's stay in the holiday accommodation in one of our self catering Herefordshire holiday cottages will usually last from 3.30pm on Friday until 11am the following Friday. But, do ask about other start dates - we are very flexible and you may want your holiday to start on another day.
- 3-night short breaks are offered starting any day, and please enquire about other combinations of days - we'll be happy to accommodate you. Do ask if you want just 1 or 2 nights - perhaps combined with a llama trek.
- A 30% deposit is required on booking and payment in full eight weeks before start date of your vacation
- Please see our full Terms and Condition
- We accept payment by debit card, most credit cards, cheque and BACS bank transfer
- For cottage bookings taking place before 31st May 2013 or after 1st October 2013 there is an additional heating charge of £35 per cottage per week (reduced for shorter breaks),
Tariff for 2013
|Week||3 night Short break|
For Llama Trekkers, alternative accommodation is offered in our Shepherd's Hut A couple may stay Friday and Saturday nights OR Sunday and Monday nights, have the use of shower and loo, and take a llama trek, and all for just £200
The hut has a comfortable 6 foot bed and small log burner plus a good range of camping equipment including camping gas burner, crockery and cutlery. A barbecue is supplied. You will just need to bring your own food.
Guests will have use of a shower and flushing toilet in a building about 80 yards from the hut.
The hut is located in a field on its own amid spectacular views looking across the llama fields. During your stay we will take you on a three hour llama experience – get to know the llamas, help us halter and groom them and take an escorted trek from the farm.
Spend the evenings with your new four-footed-friends. The llamas will be very interested in all you do.
Glamping at its best - and a green holiday for the green traveller who would rather not glamp in a yurt. The Shepherd's Hut is available from April to September.
You may, of course, wish to stay in the shepherd's hut without taking the llama trek